Mid / Senior Software Developer
We are strongly encouraging women and gender diverse people to apply for this position because we love working with a gender balanced team! Our working conditions are flexible to suit a modern workforce. All applicants will be considered on their merits and suitability for the role, regardless of gender.
We need someone who:
- has strong front-end development skills with at least 3 years experience working in a professional software development team,
- can write clear, maintainable code with internal documentation,
- has excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of empathy and emotional intelligence,
- has great troubleshooting skills and can break down complex technical tasks,
- can manage time effectively and work independently in a goal-focused environment,
- is flexible, willing to develop skills, and can learn and adapt quickly,
- has solid communication skills for a wide audience,
- is a team player and can be a mentor for other team members.
This is a full time role with flexible working conditions based in our offices in Forest Lodge. To apply please email a full CV with a brief (1-2 page) cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Kylie Williams: email@example.com.
Any offer of a position will be subject to a Working With Children Check and NSW Police Check.
Your position as a Software Engineer will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- designing and developing software to support our products and educational activities, including increasing user engagement and educational effectiveness;
- developing and implementing metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our solutions;
- supporting the design and development of other software and technology within Grok;
- developing educational material, including notes, questions, and other relevant material, for Grok’s online and in-person activities;
- providing educational and technical support for customers participating in Grok’s activities;
- attending education and teaching conferences, workshops and trade shows to promote our products;
- tracking and evaluating your progress against Grok’s goals.