We’re looking for someone to manage our cohort of school accounts as well as finding and selling our range of courses, competitions and challenges to our K-12 market sector.
We need someone who can:
- proactively prospect for new clients and follow up on qualified leads to identify target customers,
- identify and make connections with key decision makers,
- manage the day to day activities supporting our existing customers,
- proactively renew and grow business from our existing customer base,
- troubleshoot and advocate for our customers,
- has excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of empathy and emotional intelligence,
- can manage time effectively in a goal-focused environment,
- is flexible, willing to develop skills, and can learn and adapt quickly,
- has solid communication skills for a wider audience,
- is a team player.
This is a full time role based in our offices in Chippendale with the flexbility to work remotely. To apply please email a full CV with a brief (1-2 page) cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Kylie Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any offer of a position will be subject to a Working With Children Check and NSW Police Check.
Your position as a Sales Executive will include but is not limited to the following duties:
- proactively prospecting for new clients and follow up on qualified leads to identify target schools;
- identify and make connections with key decision makers;
- demonstrate product value and secure sales of all products in the Grok portfolio, in line with the business plan;
- proactively renew and grow business from existing customer base;
- tracking and evaluating your progress against Grok’s strategic growth goals.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- 3+ years new business development, account management or inside sales success, achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- experience with data analytics,
- experience with lead generation, sales cycle management, nurturing opportunities and conversion to sales,
- goal driven and highly organized,
- driven to hunt for, and close, new sales,
- customer driven and solution focussed,
- comfortable with a remote selling, phone based model,
- client-centric in everything they do,
- committed to shared success,
- passionate about digital technology, computer science and STEM education.
This role reports directly into the Head of Customer and will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Head of Development and the company Business Manager.
Salary package includes a competitive base, sales incentive scheme and superannuation.